Discord

Join our Discord

Join Server

Click here to automatically connect to the FiveM server

Getting started

xRain

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Me and my wife are new to the whole gta 5 scene and rpin. after hours in game i found myself kinda lost... like i couldnt find allot of helpful info about commands or general game play. i had no idea how to start or even get a cell phone.... only thing i found ab out cell phones was it was at a convenience store. ive been to about half of the "general store" and could never find anything. Anyways i was just wondering if anyone could help out and help us get started with some list of commands and ideas on what to do in game.

thanks!

BeeQueen_

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! The list of commands and a lot of the general questions are listed under the "guides" section of the forums! As for starting any in depth questions on starting, please feel free to contact me on discord as BeeQueen_#1216 or join our discord and ask your questions there!

xRain

Reaction score
There really isnt anything in there thats helpful. yes it gives a list of common commands. but it says nothing about how getting started. how do i get a license. how do i get weapons. how do i do really anything in game.

DoofyGilmore

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello xRain, I have just been reading this and your right, there is no "New player guide" or you could maybe give us a list of common questions I will happily add this to a /help command in game :)

Thank you for your post.