Click here to automatically connect to the FiveM server

New Player Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeel

Staff member
Reaction score
TPRP New player Guide

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to TPRP. I do understand quite a few of you are new to RP before jumping into this "New Player guide" I would strongly suggest checking out these links before you continue.
==========================================================================================================================

Community

A few recommended things to do before joining the server:
A great place to be for general inquiries or if you seek further help. Also, a great place to hang out and join the community in various activities!
You can join by clicking here, alternatively copy and paste this invite link: https://discord.gg/uTA4at

This is so you can jump into the conversation and help the community out by reporting any bugs as well as putting forward any suggestions that you might have which you think could better the server and help it strive thus stand out from the rest

==========================================================================================================================

Clearing FiveM Cache

Now that you're one step closer to being part of the community the first thing I would recommend is to clear your FiveM cache to avoid crashes and other nasty bugs

Method 1

1. Download the TPRP Launcher
  2. Extract and open the launcher
  3. Press Delete FiveM cache

Method 2

If the first method doesn't work for you (usually happens if you got FiveM installed in any other location except the default)
  • Right-click on your FiveM shortcut and press "Open file location"
    • Alternatively, browse to your FiveM installation folder

• Open FiveM Application Data if you are not already in the directory (green snail icon)
  • Open the cache folder

• Delete the "priv" folder

Getting started in-game

A few things to keep in mind
  • Have an appropriate name (No celebrity names)
  • Your character must have a backstory so try to get the clothing to match the backstory
    • As you develop your character clothing can change but try and make sure you have a reason behind anything your character does that ties into your RP
Phone

• In order to acquire a phone, you'll have to visit a grocery store

• Purchase a phone by left-clicking on the icon followed by an empty slot in your inventory

• Press F1 to bring up your phone

Last edited:

Adeel

Staff member
Reaction score
Reserved

If you have any suggestions or questions leave a reply here and I'll try to get back to you alternatively you can ask me on discord and if I am not around to help I'm sure others are more than willing to help you out.

If your suggestion ties into something your character has to figure out in RP like hidden locations I will not be adding that into the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.